For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saint Quote : Saint Avitus of Vienne

 
 
God overthrows the thrones of those who are disobedient to His law. My political views are those of the Our Father.

-- Saint Avitus of Vienne

1 comment:

  1. My name is Avitus. I am the 9th of 10 children. My mother named me for a Catholic Nun Sister Avitus. I live in southern USA and I do not know anyone else with this name. Sister Avitus passed away when I was a child. I just love this unusual name, at least unusual for all persons that I have come across in my past 57 years.

    ReplyDelete