For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Who Is Your Favorite Saint or Saints?





All the saints of the Church are very important. The men and women who lived their lives in fidelity to the Truth which is Jesus Christ and His Church are an inspiration to us all.


Even so, we all have a saint or saints that inspire us the most, and that we greatly admire. Sometimes it is our Patron Saint, and sometimes it is several saints.

So, I am going to ask you all to send an email to me, and tell me who your favorite saint or saints are. To make it easier for me to compile the results, I ask that you send them by Friday, 18 June, 2011. Please limit your selections to three saints, and please put "Favorite Saints" in the subject of the email.

I hope to be able to post the results within a week of the end date, depending on the number of responses I receive.

Thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy day to respond!