For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Posts From Our Other Blogs

Some of you may not be aware that I have several other blogs about our Catholic faith other than this one. All of my 20 plus blogs are under the "banner" of "Faith of the Fathers"

We have the mass readings posted every day on our blog, "Daily Mass Readings". They are posted each night, and are actually 1-2 days ahead of time for the U.S.A. They are posted that way so that they will be timely for those nations in Asia, the Pacific, and other nations who are actually a day ahead of us here.

So that you might get an idea of what some of our other blogs are about, I am going to list below a few of our other blogs, and one of the more popular postings from each.

First, we have "Apologetics", and one of the top posts there is: "Why Don't Catholics Read The Bible".

Then we have "Favorite Prayers And Scripture", where one of the more popular posts is: "Novema to Our Lady of Vailankanni".

On the blog "Saints of the Faith" we have a post about the Filipino martyr: "Blessed Pedro Calungsod".

Finally, on "Church Under Attack", there is my post about the National Geographic Special from a few years ago: "Gospel of Judas".

As I said, these are just a few of the several blogs under the "Faith of the Fathers" banner. You can always go to any of our blogs by going to the left-hand sidebar and looking for : FAITH OF THE FATHERS BLOGS (LISTED BY MOST RECENT POSTS), and use the scroll bar there to see our different blogs. The picture below shows what that section looks like.

As it says, the most recently updated blogs will be listed first. I hope you will visit my other blogs, and find them all useful and helpful.


Clicking this and making a donation helps me and enables me to keep these blogs going!