For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Saint Quote of the Day: Saint Gonsalo Garcia


My good friend, God be with you. I am going to heaven. A hearty hug to Fr. Sabastian Gonsalves on my behalf.

-- Saint Gonsalo Garcia to a friend on the day of his martyrdom


Note: Saint Gonsalo Garcia is one of the 26 Martyrs of Nagasaki. He is unique, not only for his being one of the martyr's, but also because he was the first native of India to be canonized a saint. He was canonized, along with the other Martyr's of Nagasaki by Pope Blessed Pius IX in 1862.