For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Saint Paul the Apostle Quote

NOTE: Before beginning today’s post, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to this blogs readers and subscribers for the erratic postings over the last week or so. Our local telephone company has sold it’s operations to another company which has not fully taken over yet. As a result, technicians hands were tied as they could not order the needed supplies to keep the service maintained and running properly, resulting in several days with no internet service at all. Again, my sincerest apologies to all.


Saint Paul


For which cause I admonish thee, that thou stir up the grace of God which is in thee, by the imposition of my hands. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear: but of power, and of love, and of sobriety. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but labour with the gospel, according to the power of God.

-- Saint Paul the Apostle in his Second Epistle to Saint Timothy 1: 6-8




I lost my job about 4 weeks ago, and just began a new job 10 days ago. The money has not been coming in, but the bills haven't stopped. Any donations are greatly needed and will be greatly appreciated!