For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. Saint John the Apostle

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Saint Anthony Mary Claret Quote

Saint Anthony Mary Claret


When I am before the Blessed Sacrament I feel such a lively faith that I can't describe it. Christ in the Eucharist is almost tangible to me...When it is time for me to leave, I have to tear myself away from His sacred presence.

-- Saint Anthony Mary Claret

Saint Anthony Mary Claret's patronage: Catholic press; Claretians; Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; weavers; Textile merchants; savings; Dioceses of the Canary Islands; Claretian students; Claretian educators; Claretian educational institutions; and technical and vocational educators.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundraiser for Cataract Surgery

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...