For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Saint Andrew Kim Tae-gŏn Quote

Saint Andrew Kim Tae-gŏn


This is my last hour of life, listen to me attentively: if I have held communication with foreigners, it has been for my religion and for my God. It is for Him that I die. My immortal life is on the point of beginning. Become Christians if you wish to be happy after death, because God has eternal chastisements in store for those who have refused to know Him.

Saint Andrew Kim Tae-gŏn



Saint Andrew Kim Tae-gŏn's patronage: Korea; Korean Clergy



Trivia note: Saint Andrew Kim Tae-gŏn was the first native Korean priest.