For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sometimes, Blog Comments Make Me Scratch My Head




Occasionally, I will get a comment on my blogs, where the person commenting has a criticism. Fine. No problem. Except, when the person decides to critique the spelling. And I want you to see what they wrote exactly as they wrote it:

"certainly like ypur web-site however youu need too take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find itt very troublesome to inform the reality then again I'll surely come again again."

You can't make stuff like this up. Probably someone's attempt at humor.