For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting. – Saint John the Apostle

Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Saint Quote : Saint Ildephonsus of Toledo


O Lord, give me the fire that you sent forth when coming on earth. . . .
Enable me to be aflame with the ardor of charity, to glow with the splendor of obedience, and to grow ardent with love.

Help me to be saved from destruction amid dangers, to escape all perils, and to hasten toward Your goodness.
Grant me to come peacefully into Your presence, to be satiated forever by its manifestation, and to praise You unceasingly for all eternity.

-- Saint Ildephonsus of Toledo